PIONEERS Incredible 16-15 for CentOS 7

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
ICMP is blocked by GOPUBLIC, I did not notice this behaviour before adding GOPUBLIC myself, from /etc/sysconfig/iptables
Code:
-A PREROUTING -p icmp -j DROP
I have had to place entries in there to allow my 192.168.x.x subnet as well, since I connect a VPN to my instance to allow phone registration. But once I sorted that out, all is well.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score

Eliad

Reaction score
New install on Vultr, when I go to Reports then Asterisk info I see a PJSIP anonymous extension. I do not see it anywhere else. Is not listed in the extensions. Is this something i need to worry about?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
New install on Vultr, when I go to Reports then Asterisk info I see a PJSIP anonymous extension. I do not see it anywhere else. Is not listed in the extensions. Is this something i need to worry about?
As long as the status shows OFFLINE, you're good to go. It's merely a stub for future use.

Reactions: Eliad

dotslashtag

Reaction score
Read the thread before you post! https://pbxinaflash.com/community/threads/incredible-16-15-for-centos-7.23810/page-11#post-143328

Before making this addition, wait 30 seconds and rerun pbxstatus. I suspect you will find that both Asterisk and UCP are UP. The script takes a few seconds to complete after a reboot.
@wardmundy Sorry, because when I checked my rc.local, /usr/sbin/fwconsole restart is already there. Anyway, adding fwconsole restart at the bottom fixed the issue. Thank you again!

Reactions: wardmundy

Members online

PIAF 5 - Powered by 3CX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Issue