PIONEERS Incredible 16-15 for CentOS 7

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
Decided to spin one of these Egg's up, what's $30USD, a few lattes and 5 bucks in fuel? LoL Yeah 5 bucks in fuel up here doesn't get you very far either.

dicko

Still learning but earning
Reaction score
Be wary with OVH, many of your network neighbors well be voip thiefs, so your network might equally well be blacklisted . . .

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
Thanks @wardmundy!, I'm using a KVM from FreeRangeCloud.
Be aware, they are blocking (some) SIP traffic from (some) IP spaces. My hardphone on a 70.25.xx.xx IP would not register, but my softphone on mobile in the 161.xx.xx.xx space could. I opened a ticket with them which they confirmed there was some SIP blocking in place, which they add an exception to my IP. Hardphone is now registered. :)

Reactions: wardmundy

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
Am I crazy, or has Paging been removed from 16? I mean the Application is there, but in feature Codes the section is missing....
IPBX 13:

After restoring I13 to an I16 box:

I've tried removing Feature Codes module and Paging & Intercom and adding them again, to no avail...

geopeterwc

Guru
Reaction score
New installation of iPBX16-15 on HostedSimply VPS. Looks good, and the GUI interface seems to function properly. But, on the dashboard in the "System Overview" panel, the "Mail Queue" indicates that the service is in "flames."

Putting the cursor over this line results in information message: Unknown output from mailq: [["can not chdir(VvarVspoolVqueueV): Permission denied","Program mode requires special privileges, e.g., root or Trusted User."],78]

How do I resolve this? I haven't configured email services on this yet - but I haven't seen this error condition in other installations (of iPBX13-13).

/Pete./

sortons

Reaction score
Hi,
Repeated install of 16-15 on a CentOS 7.0_64 KVM. Same result - the install phases go through as expected. Then on the first boot after the Wolfram Alpha update completes the pbxstatus comes up with Asterisk and UCP in red.

'fwconsole restart' brings everything back to a temporary normal, until the next boot.

Here is a VNC capture after reboot:

and these are the lines that precede the pbxstatus display:

[email protected]:~ $ pbxstatus
Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?)
Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?)
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status httpd.service
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status fail2ban.service

Any suggestions or pointers please?

Attachments

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Try adding fwconsole restart to /etc/rc.local and see if that fixes things up for you.

Members online

PIAF 5 - Powered by 3CX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treimers