PIONEERS Yealink T46G phone

Huckda

Guru
Reaction score
disable "Subscribe for MWI" in the phone webpage-Account-Advanced <--- have you tried that?

Reaction score
I think your talking about the missed call popup? There is a config setting either in the GUI or the config file to turn that off.

ou812

Guru
Reaction score
I have Subscribe for MWI disabled in the phones gui.

It is the popup for voice mail notification.

Others on the Yealink forum also have the same problem but at this point I haven't seen a response that works. I was hoping that maybe someone here was able to turn it in and off. I belive that the Subscribe for MWI was supposed to activate/deactivate this feature.

Huckda

Guru
Reaction score
yeah.. that was the response from yealink that I found in some forum.. I was in a hurry to leave work so didn't cite the site properly :(

EndeavorPBX

Reaction score
Can anyone who has used this phone and also used an Aastra 6757i phone give us a comparison between the two?

The last Yealink that I used was pretty disappointing. Poor UI and laggy response time. Is this one different?

Brian Simmons

Reaction score
I don't have an Aastra to compare it to, but we used T46Gs in our new office system. Everyone loves them. No complaints at all with them. The scripts we run seem to execute immediately. I would also tell you that it is worth the risk to buy one to test. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Huckda

Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone who has used this phone and also used an Aastra 6757i phone give us a comparison between the two?
The last Yealink that I used was pretty disappointing. Poor UI and laggy response time. Is this one different?

I used the Aastra 6757i with the Aastra scripts prior to the T46G... I'm an I.T. Guy, not a phone guy, and the T46G is a hell've a lot easier to configure and customize for me than the Aastra...(I went and got the sidecar as well, and it rocks)... about the only thing that would make it better would be if it were a video phone as well for video conferencing ;) when I showed a collection of phones to another client, the boss-man walked into the room and pointed at the T46G(none were plugged in or connected to anything).. and said, "I want that one."... anecdotal I know... but it's a fast phone and the Gig-E means a lot in the two places I'll have them installed.

DaveDog

Reaction score
Heads up, we ordered about 30 of the T46G and 2 out of 10 will not power up either on POE of with the wall wart. Of course both have been RMA'd without issue, I'm going through the other 20 over the next week, so I'll keep you posted.

Reaction score
I just got my T46G with EXP40 today. mmmm shiny. I got the wallpaper changed and the sample apps in, I'll have to look through all the other stuff and start learning what all I can do with it (and seeing how the samples all work to be tweaked how I like). :) The GXP2124 has been relocated to my workshop in the basement so I'll have a phone there. hehe.

steven

Guru
Reaction score
Happy to report that the apps for the T46G also work flawlessly on its little brother, the T41P (and I assume the T41G): :)

IMG_20131227_185021.jpg

IMG_20131227_185029.jpg

IMG_20131227_185039.jpg

IMG_20131227_185050.jpg

Is there anything these phones CAN'T do? Keep up the great work Ward! :thumbsup:

Stewart

Guru
Reaction score
I know that Visual Voicemail is what got everyone into hot water before but is there a Voicemail Script for these phones? Or is anyone working on one?

Stewart

Guru
Reaction score
I hope so. Maybe that will allow other companies to come on board with XML? Or maybe Aastra will pick back up supporting us? Is there a review somewhere of what is available for these Yealinks? We might start looking at these phones but want to see what's out there and what still needs to be done. I've noticed some bugs being reported with screen flashing but support seems responsive. That's more than I can say for Aastra these last years.

BigSeph

Reaction score
Has anyone set up one of the buttons to do what the Aastras do where you can press a button and log into a queue, and it shows you the list of queues?

That's the only thing stopping me from picking up about 50 of these, seems like a hokey process and I'd hate to have to do it on a per-phone basis rather than have some default button config I can tinker with and t*f*t*p them out to the individual phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.