PIONEERS Yealink T46G phone

steven frazier

Reaction score
New Incredible PBX logo attached... Installation instructions here.

CphI7_VWYAA2ibQ.jpg
[

steven frazier

Reaction score
Where do you get the program to make an existing logo work on the T46G and also the ringtone program? TIA

steven frazier

Reaction score
I have set an admin password and now I can't do a factory reset on this T46G phone. I assume I have to have the recovery files to do a factory reset now. Any help would be appreciated.

steven frazier

Reaction score
Thank you for the logo. I had found it before. My question is how do I take my own logo and do the same that you did for PIAF? to make it fit on the T46G? BTW the PIAF logo is sweet and looks great, I wanted to play around and put my own logo in there just to see what it would like. Thanks for your reply and logo.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
We recently created a Visual Parking XML Script for the Yealink T46G.

BSWOU5xCMAAE2X3.jpg

This script is offered on a AS-IS basis without warranties or conditions of any kind.

It currently shows the caller id name and number along with how long each call has been parked.

The displayed parked calls data can be fully customized by simply modifying the PHP code accordingly.

This script also gives you the ability to select a call and pick it up.

Has anyone updated this script in a while? It's showing S - 8102243600 - instead of 71 - 8102243600 ... and therefore pickup doesn't grab it properly either.

Jan van Til

Reaction score
Dear users, the link to PIAF4yealink is not working any more, has somebody this script to use with a Yealing T 46, I 'am able to Buy some phone in combination with Piaf 2020 on a raspberry 4.
The link in the article form Ward goes to voip info en not to the file.

rockeater

Reaction score
I uploaded a Yealink XML parking lot script a couple of months ago that works on Asterisk 16 and 18. I also have older asterisk versions of said script. The thread is here for current script.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.