Yealink Provisioning from raspberry pi (ie, no commercial enpoint manager)

syadnom

Reaction score
How are people provisioning these phones? OSS Endpoint Manager appears to be non-function/defunct.

I'd love something like excaliber's polycom provisioner...

Jake

Reaction score
I normally build a good config in a Yealink phone. I export it from the phone then I copy it to the other phones. From there I upload a copy to the internal web server and point my phones to check there for the config files. It's a manual process but I can do it quickly as I've done a bunch. I have a good template from other installs.

kmcdaniel

Reaction score
I normally build a good config in a Yealink phone. I export it from the phone then I copy it to the other phones. From there I upload a copy to the internal web server and point my phones to check there for the config files. It's a manual process but I can do it quickly as I've done a bunch. I have a good template from other installs.
Willing to share your template?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.