Xorcom system

nsumner

Reaction score
I am looking at putting a Xorcom system into our office something in the XR3000 series. Does anybody have any experience with this how well did it work with PiAF? Also from what I read it probably makes sense to go to Dadhi already am I wrong?

kenn10

Reaction score
I was building a new PIAF 1.4 system yesterday and thought I'd see how my Xorcom Astribank would behave.

I thought that all the hooks, etc. for Xorcom were now resident in the Zaptel source files. I had surmized that I could simply plug in the USB Astribank and have it work. It did not. I had so many nightmares trying to make it work on my current production system that I'm just not sure I want to embark on this again.

EDIT: Ok, I found this old thread where we discussed this: http://pbxinaflash.com/community/threads/xorcom-astribank.338/?t=338

I just did the rpm of FXLOADER and that enabled the Astribank on my newly built system. Just a simple thing I wish was included in the PIAF distribution....

Last edited by a moderator:
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.