FOOD FOR THOUGHT Xivo/IncrediblePBX: GXV3240 Transfer not working

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score
3 Grandstream GXV3240 which is unsupported according to XiVO but that's what the customer has.
Anyway the phones are connected and functioning however transfer doesn't work, any suggestions?

Sylvain Boily

Reaction score
Hello, Do you have logs? Can you explain "transfer doesn't work" ? :) How do you transfer a call? With SIP phone or with dtmf features code?

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score
Customer reported but I haven't been to the location. Prior to the upgrade (the customer wanted the "Latest & Greatest" so I setup XiVO) Transfer Button worked using PIAF/FreePBX,

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@Yahdie It's something in the setup of your phones. Call transfer works fine on Yealink and UTP phones using default phone settings. In other words, it's not a problem at the XiVO end.

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score
@wardmundy Seems to work fine on my restored machine, I suspect I did something wrong in the initial setup.....I did not run the wizard prior to the Incredible PBX install routine, so maybe something there?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.