FOOD FOR THOUGHT XiVO CDR List

Bart

Reaction score
Sort of have XiVO making a list of CDR in the IPBX => Call Management => Calls Logs section:

CDR%20LOG%20Basic1.png

More work to do on it, but it's a start

progs_00

Reaction score
Excellent work Bart.
I'm currently testing XiVo and it's a wonderful platform. Great documention, clear upgrade paths and once you get to understand how it works, it becomes a walk in the park. However some features are missing and can be a show stopper for many. One of these is cdr reporting and the other an easier way to do ivrs
Can't wait to jump ship and thanks to you and all the guys in pbxiaf, the day is coming fast.
Well done and keep us posted

markieb

Reaction score
However some features are missing and can be a show stopper for many. One of these is cdr reporting and the other an easier way to do ivrs
Can't wait to jump ship and thanks to you and all the guys in pbxiaf, the day is coming fast.
These are actually the two 'missing' features that has stopped me from jumping ship already.
I absolutely love XIVO and am chomping at the bitt to move over to it.
I use the current PIAF CDR features extensively, and can't do without them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.