X100P support

rvergara

Reaction score
Yes, if this project can offer X100P support it will creat an on-ramp for new users to jump aboard.

Stop the standard reply "X100P is crap". Yes, it is not quality hardware for production deployments but it offers a very low entry point for testing for new people coming to the project.

Regards

Ramiro

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
It would be nice if there was a cheaper entry point for newbie who just want to play with asterisk using an x100P card.

That being said X100P support is included by Digium and not us. I have a box of X100P cards of which none work well quit buying them and got tdm400 and never looked back. I keep hoping someone will make a "quality" X100P card that will not fight for IRQ's and works well enough for demo purposes.

Of course even TDM cards have their oddities. I would like to add support for all of the mainstream cards along with digium original cards.

darmock

giftedwon

Reaction score
its not good to use. it will makea newbie think that is what a tdm card is supposed to be. just start out with the tdm400p

Titanous

Reaction score
I thought X100p was supported as part of Zaptel; it's not?

Yes, X100Ps are supported by Zaptel. I am using a Zapmicro TDM400P clone, and it works great. The start at around $100, and I think they are a good starting point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.