FOOD FOR THOUGHT Working with the large free call provider.

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
I still stop and pick up the coins in the parking lot. And thanks for the Deals here I stay in very low cost phone service. My last use of evil one is their forward service which is close to coming to an end as their war on scammers has made them very picky on linked numbers. Even long static setups fail if you are not careful to limit the changes in frequency or happen on a recycled flagged number. Testing with many short calls can end up with a 24hr time out or life time ban. The lack of info about their countermeasures makes it time consuming even if your time is cheaper than anyone you know. I must be crazy but free is so much better than cheap.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
You are, of course, aware that they dropped "Don't Be Evil" from their mantra many moons ago... for good reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.