QUESTION Why PBXinaflash rather than direct 3CX?

Psychodata

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been working on looking at a replacement system for our old phone system, which is an NEC IP1NA-8KSU-A1, which seems pretty old and I cant find good manuals for many of the features.

3CX had come up in some of my searches, and I setup a test 3CX in my homelab on Windows just fine.

I have quite liked it in my testing, and saw that PBXiaF was running on 3CX now.

I know that 3CX offers a direct Debian install, so where does PBXiaF fit in on this? Is it mostly just a packaged version of the debian? Is there a particular benefit to PBXIAF over 3CX? Is there support this pbxiaf instead of 3CX available?

3CX support is pretty inexpensive, but I'm also interested in possibly getting a more experienced company setup for us as support, so that I have someone to call for help if I need it, $boss has someone to call if I'm out, and that I wont be leaving them high and dry when I leave some time in like 8 months or a year. I still have to poke around looking for a thread of recommendations, but I'd also appreciate links or opinions here

pixelflow

Reaction score
They are actually the exact same thing; PIAF5, Elastix 5 and 3CX are all 3CX PBX.
Go with the one for feel more comfortable with, I'd recommend PIAF as over here we're all friendly and have expertise (well, some of us)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dancosge
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.