SOLVED Where is Session-Timers settings in Incredible PBX GUI?

vchohan

Reaction score
Hi Team,

I am unable to find Session-Timers settings in the Incredible PBX GUI. Could you please help me with this? I want to set Session-Timers settings from accept to refuse because all calls are disconnecting after 15 minutes. (I believe this will resolve the issue)

When I tried to change this setting through the terminal, it says this setting should be changed through GUI.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
It isn't in the settings, it's a manual setting you add to SIP settings (or additional sip settings). You could probably also put it in sip_custom.conf or one of the custom addendum files.

vchohan

Reaction score
It isn't in the settings, it's a manual setting you add to SIP settings (or additional sip settings). You could probably also put it in sip_custom.conf or one of the custom addendum files.

I tried to do the same, but I still see Accept in the Sip settings even after reloading the SIP.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I don't think that's the right nomenclature / formatting for it.

I think it's session-timers=refuse

*think*

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.