FOOD FOR THOUGHT Whatever happend to jroper and the asterisk2billing project?

KNERD

Reaction score
I see jroper was a common visitor here for a while, and would help with things at times.

Now looking at their site, there has been no announcements, or updates in 3 years on their asterisk2billing project. The forum has the same thing, nothing posted from them in 3+ years, and no updates.

I tried posting questions on there about this, but it is just dead there.

I know the meat of it was calling card billing, but with Smart Phones everywhere, that industry has died. I would of thought they would of shifted the project towards other types of billing.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Joe and the A2 team started to try to monetize things and last I know were working on Star2Billing and newfies dialer. I think Joe does still show up here from time to time, but I haven't personally spoken to him in a while. He may be taking a sailboat sabbatical :)

KNERD

Reaction score
From what I understand, Star2Billing is just paid support for asterisk2billing. You just pay them to install it on the server, then they help you out a bit.
I know about the Newfies-dialer, but it seems they really don't post any news, or updates

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.