SOLVED What version am I running?

Severian

Reaction score
Howdy,
I have been running Incredible PBX on a Raspberry Pi since soon after it was released. I can get to the server by SSH just fine. I can't bring up the web interface at all. I get a nearly blank page with 6 boxes with little x's in them. I don't get a chance to login at all. I want to get my configuration of my trunks and stuff, so I can install the latest version. My Asterisk version is 11.9.0. How do I tell the PIAF version number,? I want to ask for pointers on where certain config files may be, and I want to post those questions in the right place.

I may have messed up some config through the web interface in the past to cause this. I was almost completely blind for over a year and I remeber trying to get into FreePBX to do something. My eyesight is pretty well back, and I want to do a clean setup. The catch is that I need to keep my PBX working until I switch over, because it is my only phone. I'll be installing on a new Raspberry Pi Zero W or maybe a 3B. I'll only have one or the other plugged in at a time. I can stand a brief outage and I'll do it at night. PIAF has kept me able to talk to the world.

For the moment, I would be happy just finding out how to find my PIAF version from the command line. I am an experienced Linux user..
Thank you,
Severian

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
status or pbxstatus (depending upon your version) will provide all the info on your current setup.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.