RECOMMENDATIONS What Provider Combo Would You Use?

jake372

Reaction score
PBX in a Flash Incredible PBX 11-12 with Incredible GUI (Centos 6.6) rentpbx

I apologize for the long email, but I am trying to provide as much background as possible. I am hoping you can offer recommendations of how you would set up providers if you were in my shoes.

I am the owner of a small business that receives roughly 6,000 minutes of inbound calls per month. Of those calls, roughly 85% are inbound calls to our Toll Free number (customer service calls will last 1-5 minutes). We do about 1,000 minutes a month of outbound calling. The most concurrent calls we typically will have is 5-max. We do a limited amount of international calling and are located in Jacksonville, FL.

Cost savings is important to me, but call quality is the most important.

Right now, I have configured Vitelity, Flowroute, DIDLogic, VoIP.ms, GV, and AnveoDirect (although I cannot get it working.) Currently I am using Vitelity set up for inbound routes, have a dedicated GV DID for TM4, and use a Flowroute DID for inbound faxing and outbound calling. I have not used DIDLogic or VoIP.ms yet. I have been impressed with the call quality using Flowroute, but to be fair to the others, I have not tested them very much, if at all.

If it matters, we are using Yealink T48G and T38G phones.

I am looking for recommendations on which providers you would use for inbound and outbound calling and would greatly appreciate any recommendations you may have.

Thanks in advance,
Jake

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Alcazar Networks for your toll free - cheapest and have not had an issue since I started using them a year ago.
For outbound I use AnveoDirect, Alcazar, and sometimes Vitelity or voip.ms, but not usually. No issues on quality for us that weren't issues with the ISP.

rjaiswal

Reaction score
I'm a very happy flowroute user. Never had a problem with them.

jake372

Reaction score
Interesting you said that. In a very unscientific experiment, I've been dialing in and speak to my customer service reps, trying out different carriers. So far, Flowroute seems to have the best quality, but there's many we have not tried. GV has been the worst...but hey, it's free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.