GOOD NEWS Webinar: IncrediblePBX 2020 IP Phones Jan. 7th 2020

Reaction score
A few weeks ago @wardmundy announced the IncrediblePBX line of IP phones and hinted at some additional functionality being rolled out in conjunction with the IncrediblePBX 2020 platform. We would like to invite everyone to join a webinar on January 7th hosted by ClearlyIP's CEO @Tonyclewis Throughout the webinar, you will learn how to configure and deploy these phones using the recently launched ClearlyIP Device Management Module for FreePBX, as well as what new innovations are available exclusively on these phones, including integrated support for the soon to be enacted Kari’s Law, plus learn tips on how to sell the new line and more!

Jan. 7th 8 am Eastern: Sign Up Here.
Jan. 7th 2 pm Eastern: Sign Up Here.

We have also extended our introductory IncrediblePBX 2020 three phone bundle, Special bundle of 1 IPBX 270, 1 IPBX 250 and 1 IPBX 230 phone. Limit 1 bundle per customer. Normal Price is $407, Bundled price is $299!

All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score

ENbzgm3XsAAz73s

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Apparently. And new one on Friday at 9 a.m. Eastern, I think.

Reaction score
I was registered, and then about 30 minutes ago I received an email that my registration was denied. Guess I'm not good enough.

I just replied to your private message explaining what happened.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Webinar was very much worthwhile. Not just the product and the interface, but also to hear Tony talk about the philosophy of some parts including branding that I found very valuable.

Looking forward to trying this out.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Ward, from a technical spec, everything looks very good. The only question I have without putting my hands on a phone is the build quality. Are the handsets nice and heavy? I assume they have nice HD sound quality.
Can't wait to get some in to test. To hell with Grandstream - LOL.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Build quality is excellent. Every bit as good as top-of-the-line Yealink phones. Once you try the one-click autoconfiguration module, it's a No Brainer. Watch the webinar for a live demo of just how easy the setup and management can be for huge numbers of phones.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Sure did. May have another Incredible PBX-specific one in a few weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.