FYI Wazo/Incredible PBX Correct Upgrade Procedure

tvittito

Reaction score
We have happily been using XiVo with Incredible PBX since the beginning of the summer. We built the XiVo installation manually on Debian. Before I upgrade to Wazo I want to get some clarification the update/upgrade procedures.

Does the Wazo-upgrade keep all of the linux packages up-to-date, or do I need to run apt-get upgrade? I know previously with PIAF this was a no-no.

The second question is upgrading the Incredible PBX functionality. Do we just run the latest IncrediblePBX script over-top of the current installation to add new functionality? Or is that script meant for just a one-time setup purpose?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Rely on Wazo upgrades to keep components up to date.

Only run Incredible PBX installer once. Updates will be posted on the forum and many will be managed through Automatic Update Utility.

tvittito

Reaction score
Alright. That's what I figured. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't leaving myself open for disaster. Thanks Ward!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucky
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.