NO JOY WAZO/Cannot log back into Gui

jake372

Reaction score
Hello,

I have followed the tutorial here: http://nerdvittles.com/?p=18734#configuration to install Wazo on a Digital Ocean droplet. This same exact thing happened the first time, I destroyed the droplet, and started over. I followed the instructions to the letter, with the only exception is I skipped the swapfile part b/c I added the larger droplet. After completing this section "Genl Settings:SIP Protocol:Signaling:DNS" the Gui redirects back to the login screen and I cannot login with my credentials. I am 100% positive I am using the correct ones. Again, this same exact thing happened the first time as well and I cannot figure out how to get back in.

With the second install, I even used the suggested hostname: xivo.incrediblepbx.com

Does anyone have any experience with this and suggestions on how to get back in?

Thank you,
Jason W.

jake372

Reaction score
And now, when I visit the IP, this message displays:
xivo-confd must be running: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 9487: Connection refused

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.