SOLVED WAZO - Cannot access Web Interface

jake372

Reaction score
Hi, I just installed Wazo on a Digital Ocean droplet following the tutorial here: http://nerdvittles.com/?page_id=18297 and things seem to go smoothly....but when I visit the IP address I cannot access the web interface..I am getting a "Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at 159.203.168.99."

Am I missing something?

tdurick

Reaction score
Same problem here. I've tried 3 times each at DO and Vultr. The attached screenshots show the errors I see on each platform.

I use FQDNs for my host names on each platform but realized the first 2 times I didn't have the A record updated with the droplets IP. The third time I corrected that and the Vultr install actually has a web UI now, but Asterisk does not start.

I am using the guide for each host to get the swap space created.

Sylvain Boily

Reaction score
Hello, your issue is very strange... Can you give me an access to check why you got this problem? Maybe we could fix it ASAP.

tdurick

Reaction score
Yes. I will PM you details. I just tried on both DO and vultr again with a non FQDN and got a different error.

jake372

Reaction score
I just re-installed it on Vultr...following the tutorial as outlined in NerdVittles and I am able to access the GUI.

Sylvain Boily

Reaction score
I checked on the wazo installation of @tdurick and the problem is there is a mistake on the network configuration in wazo. The configuration was for eth0 127.0.0.1 and gateway 0.0.0.0. So it broke the end of the wizard. But looks like it's possible to use wazo because this issue broke only the provisioning. So i don't know how does it possible to have this configuration.
@ward is there is a specific configuration is incrediblepbx to have this configuration? I checked quickly your script but there is lot of stuff inside... Do you have idea about this issue?

tdurick

Reaction score
Just to add - the install @Sylvain Boily checked out was the DO install that I did NOT use a FQDN. If I use a FQDN for the droplet name, there is no GUI accessible, and the error below is presented before starting the web configuration portion of the script.

tdurick

Reaction score
Linking @wardmundy I think Sylvain's previous link was short.

Please let me know if any additional information would be helpful, or if it looks like I am missing something on the install, though the directions are clear and simple and they worked well for me on previous installs.

Thanks.

tdurick

Reaction score
I just tried this process again after seeing the updated Incredible PBX installer yesterday - everything worked perfectly!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.