SOLVED Wazo 17.05 on DigitalOcean can't access server

Kalash

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Newbie here with some questions. Before posting this, I've tried to Google my problem and also search this forum, but was unable to find a solution.

Per instructions I've installed latest Wazo onto DO droplet. Everything went smooth an I was able to get into the web gui as well as SSH into console, pbxstatus was also all green. On that note I went to sleep, but next day at work when I tried to access web gui, it would not load. I tried to SSH into the instance and again, no luck.

I've since created a new droplet and followed all of the same procedures to see if this will happen again.

Any idea as to why this is happening, or has it happened to anyone else before?

P.S. I've also tried to increase DO droplet to $10 one, but that didn't work either.

P.S.S After some more troubleshooting it seems that as a security feature I can only access web gui from the IP that droplet was created from. Could someone tell me how to white list/manage ip's that will be allowed to access web gui?

Last edited:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
/root/add-ip with your office IP address or use PortKnocker from anywhere. Credentials in /root/knock.FAQ.

Kalash

Reaction score
Thank you wardmundy!

I've read over the portknocker and it seems so simple yet powerful. Can't wait to play around with it.

For other questions, should I start new threads or ask them all here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.