Wanted: Would like to hire someone to help me configure my system

sptrsn

Reaction score
I'm interested in hiring someone to help me finish the configuration on my system.

Purpose- I work out of my house and want an "Office" number and phone other than my cell.

Needed features- Couple phones inside my firewall. A fax machine. E-fax capability???. Auto-attendant, vm, find me follow me.

I've installed the Orgasmatron V script and so far only have one Aastra 57i phone.

I haven't been able to make calls yet, although it feels like I'm pretty close. An inbound call is answered by the pbx telling me ext 701 is not available. Was not able to finish the GV authentication since inbound calls are not making it to the phone.

I'm ready to start now.

sptrsn

Reaction score
Actually, If I could just get someone to help me configure 1 inbound and 1 outbound route, that would be great.
I just signed up for a Vitelity account and did.

Heck, if you just want to be a nice guy and have 15 minutes to spare, that may be all I need.

jrglass

Guru
Reaction score
Actually, If I could just get someone to help me configure 1 inbound and 1 outbound route, that would be great.

Heck, if you just want to be a nice guy and have 15 minutes to spare, that may be all I need.

Contact me via PM and I will see what I can do for you.

Jeff

ErikU

Guru
Reaction score
You can PM me too.. I don't really have any time to spare, but if I can gain web access to your machine I should have the basics going quickly.

-Erik

Reaction score
Not for nothing, you could try FreePBX Support.

Over at www.freepbx.org you can buy some support time and create a ticket to get (arguably, I'm sure) some of the best Asterisk/FreePBX Support available.

Ward, I thought you guys had a paid support offering too ? Is that still available ?

witdirect

Reaction score
Try posting your issues and someone usually replies with some good answers to your problem.

sptrsn

Reaction score
Thank you to jrglass for a quick phone call to get me looking in the right direction. I was able to use his insight to get things running.
Thank you all.
I am going to check into the pay for support option. That sounds like it would work for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.