NEED MORE INFO VoIP.ms not registering in Wazo

directionpointer

Reaction score
General question....is anyone else having a problem with getting VoIP.ms to register with their Wazo Server?

I cannot for the life of me get this registered. I know my way around the PIAF Green platform well; but still making the adjustment to Wazo. Any ideas are much appreciated.

================================================================

I have read over the documentation at: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/index.html
I have searched the support/help on VoIP.ms
I have checked and double checked: http://nerdvittles.com/?page_id=18275
I have ran several Google Searches to no avail.

I have successfully registered both CallCentric and Vitelity trunks on the same system; and moving on to a couple others.

Specs for the server are as follows:
Incredible PBX 14.2017-04-07 for Wazo (on RentPBX)
Asterisk: UP NGINX: UP Consul: UP
Postfix: UP IPtables: UP SSH: UP
LAN port: UP Fail2Ban: UP Munin: UP
AGetty: UP PostgreSQL: UP NR VPN: UP

RAM:18MB Debian 8 (jessie) Disk: 16GB
Asterisk 14.3.0 Wazo PBX 17.05
Private IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Public Info: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

System Time: Fri Apr 21 19:06:08 EDT 2017

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Does the POP configured for your VoIP.ms DID on their site match the location you used with Wazo, e.g. atlanta.voip.ms?? Is the site in your IPtables WhiteList: iptables -nL

directionpointer

Reaction score
The POP DID does not apply in my case, as I am outbound calls only on VoIP.ms

I did check iptables and I did not see the specific IP addresses in Travelin' Man 3 so I added them as FQDN entries to travelin' man.

I am considering simply blowing away the install and starting with a clean install again....unless there is something else to look at.

Thank you for all your efforts, and I am trying to do my part in learning the new platform top to bottom.

directionpointer

Reaction score
I ended up simply blowing away that install and since things have been working great on the new installs. The learning curve is there as things are similar but very different..... Not sure what the exact issue was. I am going to spin up a third and fourth install for more testing and experimenting.

Thank you Ward!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.