Voicemail to email

ISoppent

Reaction score
Hello we had our PIAF setup routing with an old server we have since shutdown the server running exchange. We are running office 365, ever since we deleted the server the voicemails to email no longer work. I am trying to find the file or settings I need to change to get the voicemail back working.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
It's in the sendmail settings. I'd look through webmin if I were you (if the version of PIAF you have installed it) and check and see where it thinks it should send mail for your domain to. YOu may have a static entry.
If you don't, you may need to authenticate to an SMTP server to send email to Office 365 if your ISP blocks 25 outgoing or something like that (unusual in a business setting but happens).

ISoppent

Reaction score
I dont see a webmin or sendmail in my listing. Im working off an old version of PIAF. Ahh I think I will have to use Putty to get into the file. I was trying to find it in the file directory under Sys Admin

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.