GO HERE Vitelity equivalent?

kameleon

Reaction score
Are there any reputable companies out there that have a similar pricing structure to the nerdvittles vitelity special? Mainly looking for unlimited inbound with a DID. Right now I'm setup on skyetel and with average usage I could save some money if I can find a deal similar to the vitelity one. Anyone have any pointers?

kameleon

Reaction score
I saw that one and will definitely add it to my arsenal when they open back up to registrations. I was also looking into the voip.ms unlimited one for $4.25/month. Any experience with that one? I don't really care where the number is out of as long as it is US based because I will just be pointing my GV# to it.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I saw that one and will definitely add it to my arsenal when they open back up to registrations. I was also looking into the voip.ms unlimited one for $4.25/month. Any experience with that one? I don't really care where the number is out of as long as it is US based because I will just be pointing my GV# to it.

VoIP.ms is great, but it's $50/year more expensive than the IPcomms freebie.

smarks

Guru
Reaction score
Is there any catch to that voip.ms deal? Will they hang up the connection every couple hours like a lot of other providers do? At that price for 2 channels I can't imagine they would let people use/abuse it to the max.

There must be some sort of catch to that free IPcomms deal. Only free for a set period of time maybe?

Last edited:

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
Voip.ms also has a per minute plan (as many channels as you want to pay for) Numbers are about $1.00 USD/Mo and about $0.009 USD (9/10 cent or so) per minute.

I have had them as long as I have been using PBX in a Flash (I started with Green, I think) -- so for YEARS and never have any problems.

So depending on your usage, the pay per minute plan may be more economical for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voiplads
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.