I HAVE A DREAM version date or ID of image needs save in image.

ostridge

Guru
Reaction score
It's running the latest image from March (I think) with Asterisk 13.12.2
@kyle95wm makes a good point about not being able to remember which image he used on his pi.

I had read a different post about problems with the 'incrediblefax13_raspi3.sh' script; So I tried, now that there are 2 candidates, to check which image version I had used on my pi3. That info (the image used) however seems to be no longer available as I had done a an 'rm' of the image that had been used and its no longer saved by Wheezy on my previously used pi SDXC card which is currently mounted in a USB reader.

So should the image version date or ID or something be saved in future image releases. If that is too recursive :beatdeadhorse5:; then should the install instructions create a record of image used and before it gets 'rm'd?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
There is a version number shown in the top line of pbxstatus. I would hope most folks store a copy of the actual image on the server from which they built their microSD card, but we'll try to come up with something else as well. Thanks.

ostridge

Guru
Reaction score
There is a version number shown in the top line of pbxstatus

Thanks @wardmundy for the prompt reply.
Yes but I think there are (I assume) more than one image with the same version but different date; possibly with slight differences such as oauth, fax, whatever? So just a wish list for now and thanks for taking notice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.