GO HERE Upgrading Raspbery Pi 1 from Wheezy to Jessie

Reaction score
I've tried this a couple of times, but each time I try a dist-upgrade it runs for a couple of hours, completes, then I cannot access the admin page on browser.

I know the Pi 1 is now aging a bit but it's blooming reliable and is set up with all my extras like doorbell scripts, British accent prompts, just customised nicely. I'd love to be able to upgrade from Wheezy to Jessie, how can I do it without breaking the web service?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
There's also an Incredible PBX 13 version designed for the RasPi 3 with Raspbian Jessie. Images are available on SourceForge with and without GV OAuth support. Details here.

FWIW: I think you're playing with fire trying to upgrade to Jessie on the original Raspberry Pi B. There's just not enough memory to ever get it finished successfully.

Reaction score
What about if I upgrade to Jessie lite which is now out, do this via a dist-upgrade, then upgrade freepbx from 2.11 to 13, would that work? I am starting to understand when I upgraded before and then couldn't get to the web browser login this was due to Apache changes but will 13 solve this?

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
What about if I upgrade to Jessie lite which is now out, do this via a dist-upgrade, then upgrade freepbx from 2.11 to 13, would that work? I am starting to understand when I upgraded before and then couldn't get to the web browser login this was due to Apache changes but will 13 solve this?

Whatever you are aiming to do, please backup the current sdcard using win32 imagewriter or dd before you go down this road and start crying.

There is no reason to upgrade from wheezy yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.