SOLVED unable to sync local template files - TYPE:0 - IPBX 13

IT_Luke

Reaction score
Hi all, I just installed (brand new) the latest ISO of IPBX 13 (I also tried the OVA template but during install it forever loops while fetching updates saying host not found) on a VM. I have a problem when editing any template in the included OSS endpoint manager: after adding the template (Cisco SPA 504 in my case) and creating it when you attempt to edit it "unable to sync local template files - TYPE:0" error is shown. I have tried uploading the tgz template manually but the error still persists. Has anyone encountered this problem?

**Edit - solved! I uninstalled the individual templates and installed just the Cisco one and now it works!

Thanks!

Last edited:

ShaneYates

Reaction score
It appears you're facing an issue with syncing local template files in IPBX 13, specifically type 0. Have you considered checking the compatibility of your Google Forms survey template with IPBX 13? Sometimes, ensuring the right format can resolve syncing problems.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.