GOOD NEWS The New Incredible PBX GUI

Trimline2

Guru
Reaction score
Works great! Can hardly wait until the spam indexes start flowing through.:2guns:

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing a comparison between TrueCNAM and OpenCNAM (Been very happy with the pay-per version of OpenCNAM)

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
FWIW, the IPBX 11.12 GUI script for RasPi-2 worked on a Pogoplug Pro (the Oxnas processor not Kirkwood processor like on V4) running bodhi's 4.0.0.tld-2 Debian rootfs. Instructions to load Debian for the PRO PP are at the same blog.qnology.com site as is for the V4 Debian conversion used for IPBX but you'll need to visit forum.doozan.com to get the instructions to update to the latest kernel. GUI is similar in speed to running 2.11 FPBX on Pogoplug V4. I am going to try to transfer the root file system to a SSD and boot the Pogoplug Pro off of it through it's SATA interface hoping for a speed improvement. I haven't tried the fax script fearing it would do something to the system's operational status.....but I may try it just for s's and giggles.

Edit: It should be noted it took over 2.5 hours for the script to run from start to finish.

markieb

Reaction score
I signed up for the Business version and to start with it seemed pretty straight forward to setup.
Only problem I discovered once I started playing, is that numbers are stored in international format but 99.9% of CID into my system are in standard local format not international so it's not seeing my numbers accurately :(

markieb

Reaction score
thanks lgaetz

But.... try as I may, that is not going to work. because......

Caller id comes into my system as 01234567890
Always with the local area code not with country code as well i.e. 441234567890 (UK) unless it is an international call from a different country.

Now I also use the Asterisk Phonebook for CID which has several hundred local numbers dumped in there in the above local format.
For TrueCNAM to find the CID it has to be in international format i.e. 441234567890, so that only works if I am receiving international calls.
I don't want to have to convert every local number into international format in Superfecta, because then it will not find my local Asterisk Address book entries either.
The CID Manipulation in Superfecta will only use the first matched manipulation formula.

Ideally, it should work like this......
In the TrueCNAM user account on their website, one must already specify your home country.
Surely that should tell their system to expect CID in the local format for your home country unless its an international call different to your home country?
I think that would fix this sort of problem.

markieb

Reaction score
Ahhhh!, it was the creating multiple Schemes and the ALL schemes option on the inbound routes I forgot about....
Thanks I'll give it a try tomorrow :)

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
The New Incredible PBX Security Model will be rolled out with the Incredible PBX + Incredible GUI build for the Raspberry Pi 2 next week.

CG1mWXtW8AA87x9.jpg

Network Security is all about layers of protection and the bundle of sticks. The more sticks in the bundle, the harder it is to break.

Incredible PBX now includes 10 Security Layers:
  1. Preconfigured IPtables Linux Firewall
  2. Preconfigured Travelin’ Man 3 WhiteLists
  3. Randomized Port Knocker for Remote Access
  4. TM4 WhiteListing by Telephone (optional)
  5. Fail2Ban Log Monitoring for SSH, Apache, Asterisk
  6. Randomized Ultra-Secure Passwords
  7. Automatic Security Updates & Bug Fixes
  8. Asterisk Manager Lockdown to localhost
  9. Apache htaccess Security for Vulnerable Web Apps
  10. Security Alerts via Kennonsoft GUI's RSS Feed

Bob Helbush

Reaction score
I installed it tonight using the Nerdvittles article. The Kennonsoft menu didn't install. Otherwise looking good.

Or does it get installed with the fax software? No fax on my machine.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I installed it tonight using the Nerdvittles article. The Kennonsoft menu didn't install. Otherwise looking good.

Or does it get installed with the fax software? No fax on my machine.

Which platform??

Jay Deal

Reaction score
When I get some time, I'm gonna try this on a Beaglebone Black running this stock Debian image: http://debian.beagleboard.org/images/bone-debian-7.8-lxde-4gb-armhf-2015-03-01-4gb.img.xz I am thinking it will work fine on it based on my experience getting the script to work easily on a Pogoplug. I even got Avantfax to load properly once I discovered the CGI compilation (towards the end of the ifax script) was blowing things up and I bypassed it. I eplaced the iaxmodem binary (from the iaxmodem package) with iaxmodem compiled from source because I found previously that the package version did not work correctly with armel processors. Now I've got the Pogoplug running IPBX GUI 11.12, chan_mobile, chan_dongle, Avantfax / Hylafax / iaxmodem and also Squeezelite as a Logitech Media Server player. The CPU sure stays busy but it's no worse than running the IPBX image on the V4. We'll see as I load the little guy up.........

A closing thought, if this will load on the BBB running Debian, I would think this same script could be issued as a general Debian script for multiple platforms (most certainly i386) with some platforms perhaps declared as for testing only as there is no guarantee it will fully load.

Edit: A note to Ward, my install also does NOT feature the Kennonsoft menu.

Reaction score
My Pi also didn't install Kennonsoft last night. I've looked over the install script and see:

# Add Kennonsoft menus
cd /var/www/html
tar zxvf kennonsoft.tar.gz
rm -f kennonsoft.tar.gz

But the file kennonsoft.tar.gz seems to be missing from incrediblepbx11-12.1.raspbian.tar.gz
Is this intenetional and if not then where can I obtain it please?

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
trying this on DietPi: http://fuzon.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6

DietPi - Core (Minimal image stats):
- Minimal and optimized Raspbian Image for all Pi models.
- DietPi for RPi is built on Raspbian, and, uses the official Raspbian repositories.
- DietPi-Software: Install optional "ready to run" software, quickly and easily, with optimizations unique to your Pi model.
- DietPi-Config: A feature rich config tool for your Pi. Overclock and tweak your pi, scan and connect to wifi SSID's, and many many more options.
- ARMhf - hardware floating point calculations.
- Small 120MB compressed image.
- Fits on a 1GB or greater SD card
- Only 11 running processes after boot
- 16MB of memory usage after boot
- RamLog installed. All logs goto RAM and get cleared on daily basis with cron (saves SD writes, performance increased, no need for rsyslog and logrotate).
-Lightweight SSH server (Dropbear) is installed instead of OpenSSH.
-Wifi Support. Unlike most Raspbian minimal images, ours includes full Wifi support.

Jay Deal

Reaction score
On the BBB, the script got all the way through getting FreePBX loaded then mine decided to throw out multiple kernel panics and that interrupted the script. I think this is not related to the IPBX GUI script in as much as it's a hardware problem with my BBB as it's now a couple years old.

In the event someone else wants to try this, the pre-built images failed to load apache2 properly (I don't know why) and the only way I got as far as I did was by using the Debian Netinstaller script (for the BBB) from here: https://github.com/RobertCNelson/netinstall to create a bootable SD card on another Linux computer. The resulting SD card is the slimmest / newest Debian wheezy load I have found and seemed to be a perfect starting point for the IPBX GUI script.

Also the instructions nerduno added above properly loaded the Kennonsoft menu on my Pogoplug.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Incredible PBX GUI .1 releases for CentOS, Ubuntu, & Raspbian are now available. Nerd Vittles tutorials have been updated as well.

New features include the Kennonsoft GUI, Incredible Fax support, Apache security for stand-alone apps, gui-fix to correct Incredible GUI quirks if they arise, Google voice recognition support and Wolfram Alpha.

Nerd Vittles Tutorials:

Introducing Incredible PBX with Incredible GUI for CentOS and Scientific Linux

Introducing Incredible PBX 11-12.1 with Incredible GUI for the Ubuntu 14 Platform

Introducing Incredible PBX and the New Incredible GUI for the Raspberry Pi 2

ou812

Guru
Reaction score
Fresh install on Centos 6.6 2hr ago but can not login at the gui,
At command line I ran htpasswd -b /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd admin open but when I login with admin & open it say
Please correct the following errors:
  • Invalid Username or Password
password "open" was used just to test

gary

Edit I installed incrediblepbx.com/incrediblepbx11-12.1.centos.tar.gz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.