SOLVED Superfecta not working with 11.5.0?

The Deacon

Guru
Reaction score
Built a PIAF Green box a couple of weeks ago (using Asterisk 11.4.x and FreePBX 2.11). A few days ago, I did an update to Asterisk to 11.5.0 (used Ward's script). Everything seems to work fine, except Superfecta.

I noticed that when I would get a voicemail emailed to me, I would see <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML", in the caller ID number field. My initial response was - "Oh, I forgot to set my maintenance password in Superfecta" But it is set.

In looking at /etc/asterisk/extensions_additional.conf, I see this line:

Code:
exten => cidlookup_2,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${CURL(http://maint:SUPERSECRETPASSWORD@localhost:80/admin/modules/superfecta/bin/callerid.php?thenumber=${CALLERID(num)})})

Since there is no bin directory, I change that directory to where callerid.php really is (/admin/modules/superfecta/includes/callerid.php) but now, I get "YTox....................." in the caller ID num field.

Any suggestions?

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
1 Hour turnaround time from problem to solution. What a great forum !!!! (try to do that with Microsoft)

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
For privacy reasons please remove the string you added in the original post. The last string of data you said superfecta was originally returning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baata
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.