GO HERE Status of Incredible Backup

mazoola

Reaction score
Hi!
Around the time of the Great Server Crash, I came across a recent beta(?) version of Incredible Backup/Restore that used a single script for each, with no reliance on a .conf file. (It also appeared to run much faster than the original app.) As I recall, I found an announcement post in Google's cache of the forum and followed the link from there. I've used the script (with one modification, to add /etc/odbc.conf to the list of files to backup) twice, now, to move configurations from a development machine to a production server -- seemingly with no problem. However, I *do* get an error message on restore, and I can no longer find any active reference to the scripts.

I'm hoping this simply got overlooked in the struggle to rebuild the forum, instead of having been pulled for causing irreparable damage to restored systems, or the like. As we're [finally] about to go live, I'd love to be reassured or forewarned, as the case may be.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voiplads
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.