Status Application PIAF Version

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
I don't know how helpful this would be but is there anyway to have the status application show the PIAF version. Sometimes it's slightly helpful to know that along with everything else the application returns.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
PIAF 1.7.5.5 does just that. Old version will have to wait til we get through the initial release of 1.7.5.5.

rjm

Guru
Reaction score
Can one change what is displayed on the status screen?

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
nope however if you have something that you want added let us know and we will see if it fits

Tom

rjm

Guru
Reaction score
It would be nice to be able to choose your email program for display. I use postfix not sendmail, so I would like to see the postfix status. It would also be nice to be able to toggle off unused features, for example, Ethernet1, Wlan0, and Samba are all unused on my system at the moment. It would be nice to turn off all the red offline and n/a comments.

MyKroFt

Guru
Reaction score
notice: the status program that is now auto magically displayed when logging in (nice btw) is almost big enough to prevent WinSCP from functioning.

I have a nice big .bashrc that i like to use, that does alot of stuff easier for me. But it pushes the packet size over the limit of the spec. Current status screen is just below the limit.

I don't know how - hopefully someone else does, but apparently you can disable these on a "headless" login? it has something to do with TERM. maybe no term defined, don't process auto status display and .bashrc?

I would post my .bashrc to the general public, but it would cause more problems than help because of how many use winscp.

one of my nice pieces in there in the 'extract' command. It looks at the file, and calls the appropriate archive program with correct params so the user don't have to remember etc. so you just 'extract filename.tgz' or filename.tar or filename.gz or filename.zip etc

some alias (nano = nano -w), coloring of ls etc

let me know if anyone knows how to disable these on a 'headless' login?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.