RECOMMENDATIONS St Louis Asterisk Consultant?

sidcam

Reaction score
Any suggestions where a very small company (i.e. a Google Voice number and 3 endpoints) can find a local Asterisk consultant for a (presumably) simple set-up and install?

The local Asterisk shops I'm finding online are all geared toward clients with hundreds of endpoints or commercial appliance installs that are out of my budget.

I've struck out with Craigslist and Meetup. Haven't tried any of the Elance-type sites yet.

sidcam

Reaction score
St Louis, Missouri area.

I purchased a cheap, off-lease IBM server for the task a few months ago. So far all I've gotten done in that time is load Ubuntu (and I question if even that was a mistake).

lrosenman

Guru
Reaction score
bit out of my area, sorry.

Hopefully someone nearby can help.

TwigsUSAN

Guru
Reaction score
Honestly, that off lease server is probably over kill for what you need. If you want to ship the stuff, I live in the Chicagoland area. It shouldn't take that long to setup.

sidcam

Reaction score
Yeah, the server should be a complete overkill. Somewhere early on I got it in my head I needed PCI slots. Oh well, it was only $200 and I really don't have another use for it...

Thanks for the offer to help me out. However I'm really, really wanting to establish a relationship with someone local should I need ongoing support/emergency support. I have since found a list of local consultants on another website. Not sure how good or up-to-date it is, but I hopefully will have time next week to start calling the names on it.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.