NO JOY Spandsp-0.0.6-35 Cannot be found

hydro3

Reaction score
Hi there I am trying to install IncrediblePBX on a new installation of CentOS 6.7 and I keep getting the following error:

--2015-10-16 07:39:33-- ftp://ftp.pbone.net/mirror/ftp5.gwd...CentOS-6/x86_64/spandsp-0.0.6-35.1.x86_64.rpm
I tried to let it run all through the night to see if a server was down and I finally shut it off around retry 35 this morning is there a work around or can I comment this rpm out of the install script to get past it?
Thank you for any advice.

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
Hi there I am trying to install IncrediblePBX on a new installation of CentOS 6.7 and I keep getting the following error:

--2015-10-16 07:39:33-- ftp://ftp.pbone.net/mirror/ftp5.gwd...CentOS-6/x86_64/spandsp-0.0.6-35.1.x86_64.rpm
I tried to let it run all through the night to see if a server was down and I finally shut it off around retry 35 this morning is there a work around or can I comment this rpm out of the install script to get past it?
Thank you for any advice.
Odd I just clicked on the linked you posted and it downloaded just fine to my desktop.... Hmmm weird. Not sure where you should go from here but I seem to remember that spandsp is kind of required. You could try to manually download the RPM and then install it with rpm install

Then comment it out of the script and try again.

Tom

hydro3

Reaction score
That is funny because I just cannot get to it ... must be something in my firewall blocking it I guess I have been letting a new install run all day since I posted this morning and it is up to retry 112 and nothing so must be something in my network.

Thank you for letting me know you can download it ... that gives me a place to start.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.