QUESTION SPA504G configuration

Chief Geek

Reaction score
say I have extension 100 with Incredible PBX, how do I provision it to my SPA504G in my house? PBX is hosted in a Digital Ocean droplet on Ubuntu 14.04. I keep trying to set it up and keep receiving that it's not registered. This was a phone we used prior for a company using Elastix + CentOS in 2010. So I know it may be a bit old, but works perfectly.
I use Digium for my SIP trunks, and it seems to work as I can call from my cell phone to the demo IVR.

Jake

Reaction score
I've never had much luck with Cisco phones and NAT. I imagine it would work fine if you had your PBX local. However, make sure you have your extension setting on your PBX set as "NAT -> YES" and also check the DENY and PERMIT fields that they are set correctly. Check the IP tables to make sure there is an exception for you home IP address or use Traveling Man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jetest
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.