RSS FEED Some Fresh CallerID Magic for Incredible PBX 13-13

nerdvittles

Reaction score
It’s been more than 10 years since we first introduced CallerID Trifecta for Asterisk® and the FreePBX® platform. A few months later it morphed into CallerID Superfecta and, as they say, the rest is history. Today CallerID Superfecta is used by over a million people around the globe to obtain CallerID Name (CNAM) information from over 70 different lookup sources. WOW! Just call me the Proud Papa. What a journey it has been, and our special thanks to the dozens… Read More ›

Continue reading...

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Hey Ward, I'm glad I read this all the way to the end, because I've been very happy with our current implementation with caching and as you say, it works great. However, you added a nice little surprise at the end of the article that makes it valuable even for those that are happy with their current CID lookup routines.

"Adding CNAM data to CDR Listings. One of our concerns with the current CDR implementation in FreePBX is the lack of display of CNAM data for most entries in CDR listings. Currently, the only way to decipher the CNAM information is to use your mouse to hover over each of the CallerID numbers. We much prefer displaying both CallerID Name and Number in the CallerID column of CDR Reports. Here’s how to fix it."

lrosenman

Guru
Reaction score
Can I ask a tech question here? I tried(!) to add my google contacts list, but couldn't seem to complete the authentication (IPBX 13-13U).

Ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.