SOLD: HTC Magic Android

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I have an almost new HTC Magic (black) that we reviewed on Nerd Vittles in late September. It supports 3G on both AT&T (U.S.) and Rogers (Canada) networks. It's unlocked and easily rooted if you desire. No reasonable offer refused. :wink5:

htcmagic-80-145.jpg

ke7ief

Reaction score
hello can you tell me if this phone has a keyboard or is it touch screen? also I am on a fixed income ssi what is the lowest you would be able to go on the phone? I am with t-mobile. Hank
I have an almost new HTC Magic (black) that we reviewed on Nerd Vittles in late September. It supports 3G on both AT&T (U.S.) and Rogers (Canada) networks. It's unlocked and easily rooted if you desire. No reasonable offer refused. :wink5:

htcmagic-80-145.jpg

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
You don't want this phone with T-Mobile. It doesn't support the T-Mobile 3G frequencies, only AT&T's and Rogers.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.