TRY THIS Skyroam in Grand Turk

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
We’re trying out Skyroam in Grand Turk today. Pretty lousy but I’m reminded of my pizza man’s favorite saying: “Pizza is like sex. When it’s good, it’s really good. And when it’s bad, it’s still pretty good.”

Merry Christmas everybody. Safe travels from the Twin Peaks deck...

DR589hKWsAAA2XW

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Most VPNs reportedly fail with Skyroam. NeoRouter works just fine.

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Ah. For me Grand Turk is a SCUBA location, and none of those services work reliably at 110 feet...

:biggrinjester:

(Looks like you have that ship all to yourselves!)

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
That's actually two ships, side by side. And I managed to catch both of them almost empty while everyone was playing tourist. Grand Turk really got hammered by Irma and Maria. No power for 7 weeks, but their last hurricane encounter left them without power for almost a year. Doesn't much matter when you're 110 feet under water. And Ron Jon is alive and well.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
My family were on Harmony of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) two weeks ago, and their VOOM package worked pretty good. I ran my SIP apps (tested with both Grandstream Wave, and Bria) and both worked perfectly. People had no clue I was in the middle of the ocean.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.