RECOMMENDATIONS SIP PROVIDER Recommendation

paulhuynh

Reaction score
I have about 20+ clients mostly on comcast and about about 50+ Dids with vitelity

I even have the whole sell account with them but in the last 30+ days we having so much trouble with their services.

We are having thing like fail calls / static on the lines / choppy audio / and dtmf issues.

Same box and netwok i switch them to les.net thing got better so i thing it maybe time for me to leave vitelity

Does any one work with any sip provider or know of one that have better relationship / traffic with comcast?

Most of my client is on the east coast in the state of delaware
Sample ip of the comcast is 173. 12. xxx.xxx

Also i am with OVH.US hosting out of canada for hosted customer our network is 192.95.xxx.xxx

Please let me know i am open to any idea at this point..

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
I can't offer too much on the provider side other than saying I'm happy with VoIP.ms.
What I can offer is a tidbit of advice to remove the IP addresses from your post. One of them lets me get to your PBX from my computer. Why isn't a whitelist running? Not trying to be rude or mean here, but you're somewhat asking to be hacked.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I've removed the last two octets, but the latter IP reportedly suffers from CVE-2014-1903 problem.

Reaction score
Anveo... because you can do SIP traces and see which carrier was used on every call... You can also select your carriers.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Here are the carriers I use for clients:
1. Voip Innovations - $200/month minimum, but perfect service and fix problems you identify. Their servers are in Chicago but well peered, no problems from Toronto Canada, Washington DC or San Diego. Good communication of any problems.
2. Anveo Direct - cheap, service good, nice feature set. Interesting for inbound DID's with 400 minutes included pooled. Like these guys no outages so far except what they can't control. Server peering isn't awesome, so have run into a couple places where I couldn't get them to work on ISP's with less than stellar core routing.
3. Alcazar - new to me, dirt cheap toll free origination @ 1.1cents for Canada and the US. No problems yet, though not terribly responsive to sales emails (service answered me promptly though, good escalation procedures)
4. voip.ms - my carrier of last resort - good service very extensive. Lots of short outages in various servers . . . but probably only 1 or 2 per year.

I can recommend any of these.

rchalk

Reaction score
I have been using VOIP.MS for a couple of years, for 4 different commercial clients, and a 5th for family and friends. I have never had an outage with them, and they have recently dropped their two-class service, and reduced all North America rates to 1 cent per minute, and $.99 per month for most DIDs. Last time I checked, their porting in was free, and they have many servers around North America.

They are especially good if you want to connect directly with ATAs or softphones, because they offer many of the features of FreePBX, such as ring groups, MOH, failover, etc., with a very easy-to-use web-based setup portal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.