TIPS Robocalls

Alex Hackney

Reaction score
I have a client that is a church. They want a way to tell their 200 members when service is cancelled. I was going to build something with Twilio or the like but then I thought their pbxiaf system may be easier.

Is teleyapper the way to go? I'm using the latest verison of pbxiaf.

Alex

Jake

Reaction score
I've played with Wombat Dialer and it seems to work well. I haven't used it in a year or more.
I think they may still have a free version that does limited concurrent calls. That may or may not work for 200 members.

Jake

I have a client that is a church. They want a way to tell their 200 members when service is cancelled. I was going to build something with Twilio or the like but then I thought their pbxiaf system may be easier.

Is teleyapper the way to go? I'm using the latest verison of pbxiaf.

Alex

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Haven't done Teleyapper on the latest build yet, but that would certainly be my first go to move.

Jose Pinto

Reaction score
Hi
The Teleyapper still work?
Can we follow the post http://nerdvittles.com/?p=701 to install it in Enchilada?
Or there is another app, as I read in the post - "We no longer recommend Cepstral for obvious reasons and will have a comparable system using Google's new Speech-to-Text application soon. Our apologies."
TIA

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
+ 1 for Wombat
Got good results on a couple of projects

Alex Hackney

Reaction score
I requested a key from Wombat. I don't care to pay for something if it works.

I am going to try teleyapper.

Text to speech is not an issue for me, cause I was just going to have them record the message and send it.

Alex

Alex Hackney

Reaction score
Well I got it installed but cant access the /appt-reminders page. Tried reseting maint and admin passwd, nada. Waiting on a key still.

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
installed in 2014, 1 channel, still working (have not upgraded)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.