Ring Time for SIP Extensions

Brian Ritchey

Reaction score
Hello,

I've read several on-line posts and forums on how to change the default ring time for SIP extensions. I've tried changing "Settings - Advanced settings - Ringtime default value to 5, but this didn't change the ringtime. I have also tried changing the " Extensions - my extension - Ringtime, I have voicmail disabled, "No Answer = Terminate Call, Hangup" "Busy = Terminate Call - Busy" and "Not Reachable = Terminate Call - Hangup". None of these changes have effected the ringtime, which is consistently around 45 seconds. Is there another setting for ringtime?

rchalk

Reaction score
Go to Applications-extensions. Select your extension, and look for Ring Time about 7 lines down. These are set in seconds, and the default is 15 sec. I believe. Under Settings-Advanced Settings, Dialplan and Operational, the default can be changed, and will affect all extensions set to Default. These are the only settings I am aware of.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbradford
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.