QUESTION Renewing the 3CX license?

RoboLord

Reaction score
What is the status with the Nerd Vittles 3CX license. I signed up for a license about a year ago and it's about to expire. My account lists it as "Standard Annual" on version 15.5.15502, and I have 16 simultaneous calls (although I only need like 4).

It seems that I will be losing some key features like call queuing if I renew with the standard license currently being offered by 3CX. Is there no longer a deal to be had through Nerd Vittles? If I don't see the need to upgrade to v16 is there any way to keep my current feature set?

YiannisH

Support Team
Reaction score
Hello @RoboLord

If you remain at V15.5.15502 then your licence will go down to 4 simultaneous calls and will renew for another year. If you upgrade to V16 then you will get 8 simultaneous calls after the licence expiration but you will lose Queues and recordings.

RoboLord

Reaction score
Perfectly concise answer. Thanks! I think I’ll stick with v15.5 for awhile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.