QUESTION Remote extension - no cli activity

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a 16-15 setup working.

My present, working, old setup is PIAF Green. Everything works correctly in Green and I'm trying to transition my users and extensions. I presently have one remote user - extension 5000.

I've set up a 16-15 system several times and in different ways trying to get extension 5000 to work along with FlowRoute. I'm presently using SIP only with PJSip turned off.

Extension 5000 registers and if I call it from an internal extension, we can talk .

If Extension 5000 dials, there's no activity in the cli and no connection.

Given he is registered, he's obviously getting through the firewall (his IP is cleared via TM3). The lack of activity in the cli means I have nothing I can debug.

I have NAT enabled on the extension and my local networks set in the Asterisk/SIP Settings.

My router forwards 5060-5069 and 10K-20K to the PBX.

If I change the port forwards back to the old PBX and reset my switches, his extension works perfectly on Green.

Any thoughts on what's blocking and what to look at?

Andrew

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.