NO JOY Registered Vitelity Trunk not ringing

jrglass

Guru
Reaction score
I have an Incredible PBX for Issabel server working I have two trunks registered, Vitality and Simonics.

The Simonics work great however the Vtelity does not ring in the pbx. I have inbound route to the IVRand nothing rings. Vitelity outbound work fine. The Simonics inbound calls work.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Jeff

jrglass

Guru
Reaction score
I asked Bill Simon about the problem. He had me check the trunk which was set up correctly . I did not see anything in the Asterisk config file but I did see it correct in the sip_additional.conf.

This is what he said. I hope this help someone point me in the right direction.

If you are still getting that error in the log then there must be a misconfiguration somewhere because it's just trying to use the name "simonics" rather than the details you put here. Might want to check that the configuration is getting written out to the Asterisk config files in /etc/asterisk (if it's similar to FreePBX then check in sip_additional.conf to make sure your trunk information is getting written there). Check the rest of the Asterisk log to make sure it is reloading the SIP config without errors.
cleardot.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahee
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.