PIONEERS Ready: Incredible PBX 13-13 LEAN

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
News and Weather Apps with Pico TTS for Incredible PBX 13-13

We're beginning the rollout of Incredible PBX apps for 13-13 with support for Pico TTS and our News Headlines and Weather by ZIP Code apps. Special thanks to @jerrm for his early work on the picotts implementation.

Code:
cd /
wget http://incrediblepbx.com/picotts.tar.gz
wget http://incrediblepbx.com/news-weather.tar.gz
tar zxvf picotts.tar.gz
rm picotts.tar.gz
tar zxvf news-weather.tar.gz
rm news-weather.tar.gz
cd /root
./picotts-install.sh
./install-news-weather.sh

Once installed, you can retrieve today's news headlines by dialing 951:

DNzzkxfW0AEzSnM.jpg

Or retrieve a current weather report by ZIP code by dialing 947:

DNzzxXjXcAI9CKu.jpg

If you want even better sounding text-to-speech, install the IBM TTS engine as documented here. Same steps as for Issabel.

Last edited:

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
A little late to the party -- I built a CentOS 7 64b Minimal this weekend,,

3.10.0-693.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP

Then ran the first three instructions in Step 2 and pulled the tar file..

However, the tar zxvf command fails;
gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: child returned status 1
tar: error is not recoverable.

Then checked the file with gunzip -ltv which also indicates not in gzip format .

File is 51 Bytes from wget ---

Any ideas ? IS this a late night finger check to the installer ??

TIA ---

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
A little late to the party -- I built a CentOS 7 64b Minimal this weekend,,

3.10.0-693.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP

Then ran the first three instructions in Step 2 and pulled the tar file..

However, the tar zxvf command fails;
gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: child returned status 1
tar: error is not recoverable.

Then checked the file with gunzip -ltv which also indicates not in gzip format .

File is 51 Bytes from wget ---

Any ideas ? IS this a late night finger check to the installer ??

TIA ---

Which command is failing specifically?

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
Never mind Ward --- Not enough coffee .. I moved some network connections around, got a putty session and opened a connection. Them when I cut and pasted the wget it pulled the correct file --

This is what I was getting --
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 51 Nov 6 09:55 incrediablepbx-13-13-LEAN.tar.gz

This is what I have now --
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 26513 Nov 1 11:05 incrediblepbx-13-13-LEAN.tar.gz

==========================

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
Code:
Incredible PBX/FAX 13-13.2 for CentOS 6

Asterisk: UP      Apache: UP    MySQL: UP
                                                        SendMail: UP    IPtables: DN      SSH: UP
                                                        LAN port: UP    Fail2Ban: UP   Webmin: UP
                                                        GV OAUTH: UP   PortKnock: DN   NR VPN: UP
                                                        FaxGetty: DN   IAX Modem: DN  HylaFax: DN

RAM:54MB CentOS release 6.9  Disk:18GB

Asterisk 13.18.0    Incredible 13.0.120.10

Private IP: 127.0.0.1

I dont think it's happy running on OpenVZ with a venet0 interface, no eth0 available, curious if symlinking would work

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I don't think it's happy running on OpenVZ with a venet0 interface, no eth0 available, curious if symlinking would work

PortKnocker is easily solved:
Code:
echo 'OPTIONS="-i venet0:0"' >> /etc/sysconfig/knockd
service knockd restart
# remember to enable TUN/TAP in Control Panel

Are you not getting a public IP address?? Haven't seen this problem with several of our OpenVZ test sites. Your status display shows the LAN port was found which means it found venet0.

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
PortKnocker is easily solved:
Code:
echo 'OPTIONS="-i venet0:0"' >> /etc/sysconfig/knockd
service knockd restart
# remember to enable TUN/TAP in Control Panel

Are you not getting a public IP address?? Haven't seen this problem with several of our OpenVZ test sites. Your status display shows the LAN port was found which means it found venet0.

I'm getting a public ip address, but iptables is down as well probably same eth0 issue as PortKnocker

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Another bug fix that may bite you as we move forward:

Code:
yum -y install php-mcrypt
sed -i 's|module.so|mcrypt.so|' /etc/php.d/mcrypt.ini
service httpd restart

Eliad

Reaction score
I apologize I did not look first for this support group. This weekend I tried the install on Centos7 and as noted above the Fax install does not work on Centos7. On Centos 6.9 it installed fine. I run into the problem on how to direct the incoming route to the Fax and I found the solution right here.
Ip-tables on my version does give an error I believe at line 39 and does not load as a result. I commented it out and now ip-tables seems to load fine.
I have to say Ward does an awesome job. Thank you

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I apologize I did not look first for this support group. This weekend I tried the install on Centos7 and as noted above the Fax install does not work on Centos7. On Centos 6.9 it installed fine. I run into the problem on how to direct the incoming route to the Fax and I found the solution right here.
Ip-tables on my version does give an error I believe at line 39 and does not load as a result. I commented it out and now ip-tables seems to load fine.
I have to say Ward does an awesome job. Thank you

Found the problem and the installer has been updated. Thanks.

Last edited:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
PIONEERS: Block out a little weekend time to try out the new Incredible PBX 13-13 Full Enchilada. Should be ready for testing Friday. :alucard:

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
What all should we test? Centos 6 & 7, Fax, CDRs, fail2ban, etc?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
All those plus Voice Dialing (411) with Google and IBM, Headline News (951), Weather by ZIP Code (947), Today in History (86329), IBM TTS, ODBC Lookup (222), ODBC Calling with AsteriDex (223), Telephone Reminders (123), AsteriDex (web GUI), Reminders (web GUI), PortKnocker, Travelin' Man 4, Time of Day (*61), SMS Dictator (767), Wakeup Calls (*68), Demo IVR (3366), Lenny (53669), Call Parking (**70), Call Pickup (71), Blacklist Add (*30), Blacklist Remove (*31), Blacklist Last Caller (*32), Call Forward Activate (*72), Call Forward DeActivate (*73), Conferencing (2663 C-O-N-F), Call Pickup (*8), Dictation (*34), Email Dictation (*35), DND Activate (*78), DND DeActivate (*79), SpeedDial to American Airlines (000263 - dialcodes are first three letters of AsteriDex entry mapped to phone keypad), Email Delivery of Voicemails (default and with IBM).

Last edited:

Eliad

Reaction score
Does the Fax needs to be installed prior to this upgrade? Fax installer did not work for me on Centos7.

kdaffef02

Reaction score
Hi Ward world,
Really appreciate this release and confirm that it worked fie for me, :clap:

Just still having issue with Cid Superfecta which seems no longer sending caller details to send-to sources.
this worked in debug mode, but not at all with inbound routes in production.

Googled around, but seems no fix for this, anyone could hlep plz ? :mad2:
will continue to share any help if found

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.