Does this help ?

Specifically my last post

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
Does this help ?

Specifically my last post
Yes and no.

Your fix got the module to install. I still have a node not running error in Dashboard - haven't looked at that yet.

dicko

Still learning but earning
Reaction score
Yes and no.

Your fix got the module to install. I still have a node not running error in Dashboard - haven't looked at that yet.

Module delete, download, install ucp

dicko

Reaction score
Think I tried that, but it was late and I was multi-tasking. I'll try to sit down with it in the next day to two.

You need to that after the libicu-dev fix is in-place

dicko

Reaction score
(The insidious inclusion of hard coded OS dependencies in FreePBX is a very BAD omen . . .) the future of RedHat is now in the hands of IBM, This also concerns me. We all saw what happened to Centos, did Sangoma pin their tail on the wrong donkey? Lets not make the same error here.

JM2CWAE

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
Already planned, I was just going to start over with a clean image, apply your icu fix,and RonR's updated script. I don't think any of my tinkering should have caused a problem, but best to have a stable baseline.

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
(The insidious inclusion of hard coded OS dependencies in FreePBX is a very BAD omen . . .) the future of RedHat is now in the hands of IBM, This also concerns me. We all saw what happened to Centos, did Sangoma pin their tail on the wrong donkey? Lets not make the same error here.
Yeah, we'll have to see where the code ends up at release. Is this a lazy or we'll-fix-it-later issue, or something more deliberate?.

Last edited:

dicko

Reaction score
I believe that is probably just that the new guys are not aware of the promise that FreePBX will always be Open-Source, and none of them use anything but an In-House OS to test anything.
Perhaps when IBM stamps on RH in any OpenSource format (why wouldn't they ?) , then they will have to pay a little more attention. . .

In the words of the bard "truth will out"

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Some might argue that getting a taste of your own medicine is KARMA.

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
Success!

I sat down this morning and worked through it before heading out for Holiday stuff.

RonR's script was using php7.0 from the sury.org repo. Along with your icu-config fix, this allowed FreePBX to install and UCP to install, but UCP still threw an error when accessed.

Replacing all "php7.0" references in his script with "php5.6" (since sury.org has both) allowed all to install and run. All seems OK at first glance, but I haven't done extensive testing yet.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I'd like to know what you think about asterisk 15 after you get it checked out.

Some quirks to chase down, but... lookin' good for Asterisk 16 using identical Asterisk config files as Raspbian 10:

D-wTmO9W4AIwytw.png

hawk#1

Reaction score
the cost of a 5.1 K ohm resistor. cutting cost may actually be more expensive.

drgeoff

Reaction score
the cost of a 5.1 K ohm resistor. cutting cost may actually be more expensive.
I suspect that resistor was omitted because of a lack of understanding, rather than a deliberate cost saving decision.

KellyOnley

Reaction score
Hi...as far as I can tell Raspberry Pi 4 is built for performance this time more so than low power consumption. One of the reviews mentions thermal throttling during machine learning tasks and temperatures of 84 C & peak of 1430 mA. I wouldn't buy a case right away until you are confident that it won't overheat for whatever you are using it for.

prototype pcb

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.