QUESTION Raspberry 13 Incredible PBX 13.0.192.19 not rotating logs

Trimline2

Guru
Reaction score
Raspberry 13 Incredible PBX 13.0.192.19 not rotating logs

Installed Rasperry 3 - incrediblepbx13-raspbian8-gvsip - downloaded 7/29/2018

I have been receiving the following notice to root:
/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
Warning: Unit file of apache2.service changed on disk, 'systemctl daemon-reload' recommended

Following the above error, I ended up going to the /log directory - when I went to /var/log/asterisk, I can see that the "full" log has never been rotated. I looked in the file rotation via Webmin and that log is not specified for rotation. I'm not sure what other Asterisk logs may be missing from the log rotation (full log is a biggie now).

Could someone running the same version verify this and how would I correct?

Thanks.

Later..

I see this post from Ward from December 2017, can someone confirm that applies to the latest Raspberry PI build as well?

<a href="https://pbxinaflash.com/community/t...otating-asterisk-log-files.22139/#post-133935">Incredible PBX 13-13 not rotating Asterisk log files</a>

Trimline2

Guru
Reaction score
I went ahead an applied the fix that Ward mentions in the link above and it does indeed add the asterisk log in to the rotation pattern. I'll watch, but my caution to anyone using the Raspberry release is to monitor your /var/logs/asterisk directory. You could start running out of space and not know.

@ward - You may want to add this to the next release candidate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.