R.I.P. R.I.P. Google Voice... Again

shetu

Reaction score
One of my google voice does not connect. I use OAuth

dziny

Guru
Reaction score
You might have to refresh your authorization token. I had a similar issue few months ago.

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
My OAuth2 Simonics trunk on my Obi100 servicing my primary GV number has not had a hiccup that I have noticed.

Over the years, while tinkering, I've set up a handful of other GV numbers. I have 4 plugged into my Dockstar running Asterisk 11.23.0 and FreePBX 2.11.0.42. They all still work outbound. Several are OAuth2, several are Non-OAuth2 Motif (just verified by looking at Google security settings, seeing that those accounts had insecure access turned on, and had no access/API for either Simonics or the PBX).

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
You might have to refresh your authorization token. I had a similar issue few months ago.

How is that done? (Wait ... I think I remember that Bill has a tutorial on his site, but I don't know if that is specific to Simonics or can be used for general application...)

hawk#1

Reaction score
How is that done? (Wait ... I think I remember that Bill has a tutorial on his site, but I don't know if that is specific to Simonics or can be used for general application...)
Last time I reauthorized, I logged into my account on his site and clicked on the re-authorize google voice connection. Hope this helps

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Last time I reauthorized, I logged into my account on his site and clicked on the re-authorize google voice connection. Hope this helps
I meant more in general. For example, say I wanted to refresh the token with an account that I use with PIAF/IPBX...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.