FYI Questions

prattmd2

Reaction score
thanks Ward!

A couple of questions.
What does the pbxiaf script add on top of base 3cx?

For example, does it add intercom ability ?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Just getting started. We won't be adding features covered in the commercial versions of 3CX if that's your question.

Stan-O

Reaction score
The free edition offered at 3cx.com limited not only to 8 simultaneous calls, but 1 sip trunk as well. Are all the same limits in effect for the edition offered thru PBIAF? If they are, I believe they should be mentioned as well. With the tiny PBX I run, the 1 trunk limit is way more important than 8 simcalls.

Also, what happens when the year runs out, can this free license be extended indefinitely?

Last edited:

YiannisH

Support Team
Reaction score
Yes there are the same limits in both editions, and i believe this is mentioned here : https://pbxinaflash.com/community/threads/introducing-pbx-in-a-flash-5.20397/
When the year runs out the maintenance expires. When that happens then the provided FQDN is lost along with the certificate. So to keep the license you need maintenance.
Or once the maintenance expires perform a backup without license and FQDN, un-install, request for a new free license and re-install using that key.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.