Jose Casares

Reaction score
I am trying to provision Polycom phones, IP 501, IP 300, IP 550 and IP 650 with no luck. IP 550 is receiving all details via web GUI but when go to make a call it displays "URL Calling is disabled". Anybody got any ideas? I am using Incredible PBX 12.0.70 Asterisk 13.9.1 I have the PBX on a virtual server at ImpactVPS. Any help greatly appreciated.

billsimon

Reaction score
I am trying to provision Polycom phones, IP 501, IP 300, IP 550 and IP 650 with no luck. IP 550 is receiving all details via web GUI but when go to make a call it displays "URL Calling is disabled". Anybody got any ideas? I am using Incredible PBX 12.0.70 Asterisk 13.9.1 I have the PBX on a virtual server at ImpactVPS. Any help greatly appreciated.

Do you have your PBX address specified in the Server 1 field? How about for the Outbound Proxy?

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I've run into this before on a Polycom (331) where all the settings were correct but nothing actually worked. Factory reset it and make sure server 1 and outbound proxy are set, then look on your PBX in the CLI (asterisk -r) to see the register message appear (or not).

Jose Casares

Reaction score
I got the phones to work with a version of PIAF, I thought because of the endpoint manager. But Incredible PBX doesn't have it. So you guys are saying it should work on incredible PBX just by entering the credentials in the phones?

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I got the phones to work with a version of PIAF, I thought because of the endpoint manager. But Incredible PBX doesn't have it. So you guys are saying it should work on incredible PBX just by entering the credentials in the phones?

Yep, you can manually configure them no problem. I find updating the stock firmware helps a lot to get them more readable / easier to configure if you are using the web interface. You'll want to grab a quickstart guide somewhere to save a little time - just google for it.

I could be wrong but I think the OSS End Point Manager should still install if you want it in the modules section, or you can download and install it, if you're running 2.11 If you're on 13, then I don't know what people are doing.

Jose Casares

Reaction score
Yep, you can manually configure them no problem. I find updating the stock firmware helps a lot to get them more readable / easier to configure if you are using the web interface. You'll want to grab a quickstart guide somewhere to save a little time - just google for it.

I could be wrong but I think the OSS End Point Manager should still install if you want it in the modules section, or you can download and install it, if you're running 2.11 If you're on 13, then I don't know what people are doing.
I am using Incredible 13. Can anybody tell me what they are doing to provision SIP phones with IPBX13? Thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.