BUG Possible BUG installing Incredible PBX for wazo on other languages than english

Lawrence Waclawiak

Reaction score
@wardmundy , sorry if I'm wrong, But I think I discover two bugs, one with incrediblePBX and other with wazo ISO.

I tried several times install incrediblePBX for wazo on VirtualBox with original wazo ISO image using language portuguese or spanish, and every time I followed the step by step on http://nerdvittles.com/?p=20675.
After I finish instalation, asterisk is down, and when I remove the file /var/lib/xivo/disabled and reboot it get up.
On the gui, if I try to add a new user it fail to add an new line to this user and return an error.
Code:
Resource Not Found - User was not found ('id': 5)
Error occured on url http://127.0.0.1:9487/1.1/users/5/funckeys
Resource Error - Extension already exists ('exten': u'710', 'context': u'default')
Could not create line
PUT /lines/5/endpoints/sip/16 - Input Error - field 'registrar': Registrar was not found ('registrar': u'default')
If I edit a existing user to see the line, it has no "site" to select "local".
If I install Wazo in english it's OK, maybe we need to add "unset LANG" on the top of each script?
If I install wazo only, with portugues or spanish languages, its OK, start with asterisk up and I can add users and enjoy it.

Other thing related to wazo ISO is that I can't partitioning manualy my disk, I tried it several times and it get errors "no root fs selected" and stops the install.

I made some printscreens but I dont know how to upload it here.

Thanks for your attention.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.